Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Videoconferencing Introduction

Video conferencing is a new age technology that allows us to connect people in different locations. It allows us to have face to face meetings with people across the country through computers, TV monitors and numerous others devices. It is used in a variety of fields from social networking, staying connected with friends and family, educational settings, and businesses. In my attempt to educate myself and others, I will try to shared information on my Blog that I feel is useful and informative. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to ask or comment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Videoconferencing

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joe! Have you used any form of videoconferencing before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    Have you used Adobe Connect Pro which is available to all Syracuse University student, staff and faculty? The web meeting software allows you to host videoconferences via Adobe Connect Pro. I use this quite frequently in my daily work-it's a great tool. Go to: http://webconference.syr.edu and enter your SU network login and password.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe,
    This article is very good. For me I've never used but you made me to get new knowledge about that from you.Could you please post more example of using Video conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe,
    Is there any free service for videoconferencing online?

    ReplyDelete