Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reflection

Throughout the semester we have cover numerous topics dealing with video conferencing topics from Skype to OoVoo.  I presented YouTube videos and showed Universities along with countless others things that have incorporated Video Conferencing into learning and to facilitate learning. I found all of them interesting and informative that why I choose to share. I would like you to tell me what you found most interesting.  

Reflection
I have found this blogging experience to be very rewarding. Going into this whole experience I felt the point of the whole experience were to get to know different technologies and how to use them.  But through this whole process of blogging that it in its self was a technology that could facilitate learning. I also learned numerous things about the topic that others have blogged. I will try my best to incorporate some of these things into my profession. I think the things I have to improve the most, with my blogging are appealing to the learning are the people that’s following my blog. I think I have also found that you can never too much research before posting. In all I have found that I like blogging and I think I will start to keep a personal blog I encourage all to follow. Thanks best of luck!

5 comments:

  1. Joe,
    Thank you for all information about videoconferencing. I like the telephone with a small monitor most. I think it is very convenient and doesn't need much accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your sharing. Your information made me know about videoconference. Although, I didn't know all but you made me fell like I had more knowledge.
    Thank you again, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe,

    I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about video conferencing. I am planning to try OoVoo in the near future with my family in Mexico.

    Best regards,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Joe, i came out of this expereince with more knowledge on different technologies then i expected. It was a great expereince and i enjoyed reading about your blof topics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent reflections, Joe. I know that I have certainly learned a lot through reading your blog each week. Well done!

    ReplyDelete